Comprehensive Medical care
This is what makes the holistic WINDEAcare health care concept for offshore wind farms unique:
- dedicated rescue helicopter with advanced medical equipment
- full-time rescue helicopter crew
- helicopter site in St. Peter-Ording to ensure short flight times to North Sea wind farms
- offshore emergency medical dispatch & support center, permanently staffed with paramedics and boat operators
- paramedics and emergency physicians trained in high-altitude rescue
- medical supervision by a teaching hospital to ensure expertise in emergency medicine and continuous development of treatment procedures.
- in the event that the helicopter cannot fly due to weather conditions, an alternative ship evacuation plan is created in advance for each wind farm. suitable vessels for patient transport are on stand-by.
- experienced paramedics on-site at the wind farm 24/7 for immediate assistance with medical issues and emergency rescues.
- physician-led telemedical support ensures a consistently high standard of care.